- Tell others what the Green Cross Code is about.
- Tell others what the Water Safety Code is about.
- Say what you should do if a stranger walks over to you and tries to talk to you.
- Point out dangers around the home or at your meeting place.
- Tell others what you should do if there is a fire.Talk about what you would do during a fire drill at your meeting place.
- Find out how to call the emergency services.
- Tell others what you should do at a roadside and at a railway level crossing.
For this badge, your leader might want to invite people from the police, ambulance service or fire brigade.
If you’re going out for a walk in the local area, use it as a chance to test yourself on the Green Cross Code. Can you remember what it says?