Earn your Water Activities badge in two parts. First, explain the safety rules for all water activities. Then choose one of these options.
Reach one of these standards:
- British Sub Aqua Club’s Dolphin Snorkeler Qualification
- Professional Association of Diving Instructors’ Discover Scuba (Bubble Maker) or Seal Team Programme
- British Surfing Association’s Junior Scheme Level One Award
- British Water Ski & Wakeboard’s Cutting Edge Participation Certificate
- RYA Windsurfing Youth Stage 1.
Take part in two of these activities:
- scuba diving
- water skiing
If young people would rather take part in a water activity that involves boating, why not try the Nautical Skills Staged Activity badges