- Earn six activity or staged activity badges of your choice. They could be badges you gain outside of your normal meetings or ones you’ve worked towards at meetings.
Finish the seven challenge awards. They are:
- Our World Challenge Award
- Our Skills Challenge Award
- Our Outdoors Challenge Award
- Our Adventure Challenge Award
- Teamwork Challenge Award
- Team Leader Challenge Award
- Personal Challenge Award.
If you haven’t finished the steps for the Chief Scout’s Silver Award when you’re ready to move on to Scouts, you can finish them during your first term in the Scout Troop.
When you become a Scout, you can wear your Chief Scout’s Silver Award on your uniform until you earn your Chief Scout’s Gold Award.