These award requirements were updated on 26 January 2018. The previous award requirements can still be used until 31 January 2019, to allow for transition where necessary.
- Create a community map. What services are there? Where are they? Who are they for? Try and visit one of these services if possible.
- As a Pack, identify and complete an activity that benefits your local community. How did it help others? How did the activity help you? What could you do next?
- Take part in an act of worship, reflection or celebration.
- Find out about a faith or culture you are not familiar with. You could visit a place of worship or a cultural centre in your local community.
- Talk about a time when you did your best. Explain how you have kept your Cub Promise and the Law.
- Take part in an activity about the environment.
- Play a game that Cubs play in another country and learn their Promise.
- Celebrate a festival from another country or culture. You could celebrate Holi with a colour party, Brazilian carnival by making masks, or Diwali by making ginger ladoo sweets.