Successfully lead a team of Explorers throughout the course of a project. There are lots of possibilities but whatever you do, you’ll need
- set a goal for the project and individual targets for team members
- take suggestions and feedback from team members into account and act on them
- teach team members new skills that may be required for the project
- manage any tricky situations or people and find compromises
- give clear instructions, motivate your team, give praise, ensure that you are on track and make sure everyone is safe.