These badge requirements were updated on 26 January 2018. The previous badge requirements can still be used until 31 January 2019, to allow for transition where necessary.
- Find out about the World Scout Movement’s history and what it does today. Complete a quiz in teams to see who in your Troop knows the most about the World Scout Movement and discuss what you think World Scouting could do in the future.
- Take part in a traditional craft or creative activity from another country.
- In a language other than your own, introduce yourself and say a few basic, useful, everyday phrases.
Take part in one of these events individually or with the Troop and report back to other Scouts:
- Jamboree On The Internet (JOTI) or Jamboree On The Air (JOTA)
- an international camp held in the UK or abroad
- a link to Scouts in another country
For number 2, traditional crafts from another country might include hieroglyphics, Chinese calligraphy, traditional tribal dress or masks, musical instruments, leatherwork, jewellery and accessories, or woodcraft.