You need to reach one of these standards:
- Snorkel Diver Award of the British Sub-Aqua Club.
- British Surfing Association’s Junior Scheme level 3 Award.
- British Water Ski Federation Cutting Edge Bronze Award.
- Royal Yachting Association National (RYA) Youth Windsurfing Scheme Stage 1.
- British Sub-Aqua Club Scuba Experience or the Discover Scuba Diving Award of the Professional Association of Diving Instructors.
- BKSA (British Kite Surfing Association) Level One.
UK Headquarters can provide alternative requirements for water sports not listed above. You can gain a badge for every standard you meet.
This badge is for non-boating activities. If you’re interested in boating, you might prefer Dragon Boating, Power Coxswain, Pulling or Nautical Skills.